Sunday, August 07, 2005

One Crazy Guy

You know as well as I do there are just some people who will do anything for attention. I used to work with this guy who worked hard and played harder. He was always the one wearing the lampshade at a party or doing the libo even though there wasn't anything to go under.

Then there are those who are just plain drunks and are not in the least funny although think they're the live of the party. Now me, I used to be a lampshade kind of guy when I was younger but now I just get a charge from those who try to be.

I think I may have found a guy who is not drunk, although it probably would have helped him survive this "experiment", but will do anything for a laugh or attention. I have to wonder if he came out the other side. Let me know what you think.

http://fun.from.hell.pl/2004-03-24/zabawy-w-pracy.mpeg

No comments: